A joining link will be sent to registered delegates the week of the course.
This course will be interactive and audience-led, with practical sessions and discussion time interspersed throughout the day. Attendees will be need access to a laptop, computer or tablet with a camera, mic and speaker to join the course.
Joining using your desktop, laptop or tablet:
- Click on your joining link.
- Zoom will open a web page. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. If this is the first Zoom session you have joined, your browser will ask you to install some software. Allow the software to be installed and once this happens, the webinar should start.
- If you prefer not to download Zoom, the webpage will give you the option to 'join from your browser'.
- Please test your speaker and microphone when prompted, before joining the meeting. Instructions on how to do this are available here.
- If you are early you will be asked to wait until the host is ready to start.