In order to join the webinar you must register in advance.
Registration is open to members of infection societies. Once your has registration has been approved you will receive an email from email@example.com with joining instructions. This email will be sent again one hour before the meeting starts. If you have not received an email with joining instructions please check your junk folder and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
All attendees will be muted with video off but can participate using Slido.
Joining using your desktop, laptop or tablet:
- Open your registration confirmation email and select 'click here to join'
- Zoom will open a web page. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. If this is the first Zoom session you have joined, your browser will ask you to install some software. Allow the software to be installed and once this happens, the webinar should start.
- If you prefer not to download Zoom, the webpage will give you the option to 'join from your browser'.
- If you are early you will be asked to wait until the host is ready to start. At 12:30 the webinar will begin.
Joining using your phone:
You can listen to the webinar using your phone, but you will get the best experience by joining via a desktop, laptop or tablet. Joining via desktop, laptop or tablet will also allow you to use your phone to participate in the webinar using Slido.
- Open your registration confirmation email
- Towards the end of the email you will see a list of telephone numbers. Select a telephone number that is relevant to the country you are in.
- Dial in and follow the instructions
For more information please visit the Zoom website.