The educational workshop series are jointly hosted by the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, Healthcare Infection Society and British Infection Association. The topic this year is The ongoing challenges of MRSA.
The workshops are open to microbiologists, infectious diseases physicians, pharmacists, nurses, scientists and other healthcare professionals working in the areas of infection prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- CARDIFF Friday 19 October, All Nations Centre
- NORTH EAST Tuesday 30 October, Newcastle United Football Club
- BIRMINGHAM Monday 5 November, Centre for Professional Development, Birmingham University
- SALISBURY Tuesday 6 November, Salisbury Racecourse
- DUBLIN Wednesday 7 November, The Gibson Hotel
- NORTH WEST Thursday 8 November, Radisson Blu Hotel Liverpool
- LONDON Monday 19 November, Wellcome Collection Conference Centre
- LEEDS Tuesday 20 November, Radisson Blu Hotel
- EDINBURGH Friday 23 November, Royal College of Physicians
- LONDON Tuesday 11 December, Wellcome Collection Conference Centre
Visit the BSAC website for more information and details on how to register.