Sign in to access your HIS profile below. If you are a member you can renew your membership and access member resources, including the the Journal of Hospital Infection, by logging in.
Delegates wishing to cancel their booking up to 2 months before the course start date will lose their £100 deposit. Delegates wishing to transfer their place onto a future course may only do so if the booked course start date is a least 2 months away. In this case an administration fee of £50 will be charged. Cancellations or transfers will be accepted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2 months prior to the course.
No refunds or course transfers will be permitted less than 2 months before the course start date.
1. All applications to register are subject to availability and you making full payment.
2. We welcome substitutes for your place if you are not able to attend provided we have reasonable notice of a delegate name change and payment has been received in full.
3. A deposit of £100 reserves your place but is not a guarantee if your course fee is not paid in full by the deadline given.
4. The full delegate fee is £1800 for non-members.
5. HIS members’ discounted rate is £1450. You can join as a HIS member at any time prior to applying for the course.
6. The outstanding balance for your delegate fee is payable by 8 May 2019. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that full payment by a third party (e.g. your employer) reaches HIS by the deadline given. We reserve the right to cancel your place at any time if payment is not made.
1. We reserve the right to change the advertised course content, timing and location if it is necessary. If there are significant variances, we will either offer you the choice to attend the course as amended or a credit to attend a future course.
2. We shall not be liable for any expenses you incur (travel, accommodation) if we have to cancel the course at late notice due to an event outside our control.