In order to join the Trainee education day you must register in advance.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with joining instructions 2 weeks before the meeting. This email will be sent again one hour before the meeting starts. If you have not received an email with joining instructions please check your junk folder and then email email@example.com
All attendees will be muted with video off but can participate using the Q&A function.
- Open your registration confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and select 'click here to join'
- Zoom will open a web page. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. If this is the first Zoom session you have joined, your browser will ask you to install some software. Allow the software to be installed and once this happens, the webinar should start.
- If you prefer not to download Zoom, the webpage will give you the option to 'join from your browser'.
- If you are early you will be asked to wait until the host is ready to start. At 17.00 the webinar will begin.
You can listen to the webinar using your phone, but you will get the best experience by joining via a desktop, laptop or tablet. Joining via desktop, laptop or tablet will also allow you to use your phone to participate in the webinar using Slido.
- Open your registration confirmation email
- Towards the end of the email you will see a list of telephone numbers. Select a telephone number that is relevant to the country you are in.
- Dial in and follow the instructions
The Q&A window allows you to ask questions. You can send questions during the presentation, but all questions will be answered after the presentation has been delivered.
To ask a question:
- Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
Note: Check Send Anonymously if you do not want your name attached to your question in the Q&A.
- If the Chair intends on asking your question you will receive a notification in the Q&A window. We aim to answer as many questions as time allows.
As an attendee you can also like or comment on other attendee’s questions. This helps the Chair identify popular questions, especially as there will be many attendees. To like a question click the thumbs up icon next to the question.
Unfortunately the Q&A function is not available when dialing in.