The programme will start at 10.00 and end at 16.30. A full programme will be emailed to registered delegates.
- Welcome, introductions and plan for the day
- What is economic evaluation?
- How are costs estimated?
- How are health outcomes valued?
- How is cost effectiveness evaluated?
- What approaches are used in economic modelling?
- How is model uncertainty explored?
- How are decisions made?
- How is economic evaluation incorporated into guideline development?
- Closing question and answer session