- The ‘live’ event took place from Monday 9 November to Wednesday 11 November but access to conference content is available for registered delegates to view for one year up until Friday 5 November 2021.
- If you have already registered, you should have received an email confirming your login details from email@example.com
Access to the conference for registered delegates
If you have any issues signing in or have not received your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - this inbox will be closely monitored to provide a timely response. Alternatively you can contact the events team on +44 (0) 1506 292042 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 until 17:00).
The programme and sponsors
You can access the conference programme by clicking here.
When you access the conference, Please take time to visit our
- Sponsor forum: Without the support of the sponsors, this event could not take place.
- Posters: Please take time to visit the poster area featuring 200+ posters.
Certificate of attendance
- Certificate of attendance
Certificates of attendance were sent to all delegates who logged in and attended the live event from 9-11 November. The programme was awarded 15 CPD credits by the Royal College of Pathologists. Any additional presentations viewed following the live event can be self-accredited via your CPD portfolio.