Slido is a simple audience interaction platform which allows you to submit questions to the panel as well as vote for the questions of other participants. Questions with the highest number of votes will stand a better chance of getting answered by our panel.
Please submit and vote for questions by 09.00 on Monday 13 July. Questions will then close until the Webinar begins.
How to use Slido
- After registering for the Webinar download the Slido app or visit https://app.sli.do/event/joakqk3n
- Open the app and join the event using event code #HIS
- Type your question and press send.
- Once your question has been approved it will appear in the live question feed.
- To up-vote questions, select the thumbs up icon next to the question in the question feed.
- During the webinar, active polls will appear under the 'Polls' section. To vote simply select or type your answer and press send.
Alternatively visit https://app.sli.do/event/joakqk3n